Sunday, January 1, 2012

11 in 2011


Happy New Year! I normally don't do this but since this was a pretty big year for our family I thought I'd share some of my favorite layouts/projects of 2011. 

So, in no particular order...
A big hug for Pooh - Noel Mignon {love} the photos 
in this layout


 
Sweet Anticipation - Noel Mignon

Pure Sweetness - Noel Mignon

 Addie at 2 months - Noel Mignon

 
Glimpses of You - Noel Mignon

First Snow - 3 Scrappy Boys


 My girls - Noel Mignon

Nostalgia - Noel Mignon

 Let's Paint - Noel Mignon

Thankful - 3 Scrappy Boys

And an 'honorable mention'
Little Did I Know - I just love this layout because this photo was taken just 2 days before Addie was born :) I still remember the day like it was yesterday.

And a couple of my other favorite projects this year:
 Baby Gift from a drink container
 
Altered frame for Addie's nursery


Whenever I go back & look at the layouts & projects I've done, I realize just how much I love this hobby & how much I cherish that our family memories are recorded. I love looking back and reliving the memories. And I love that my children love looking through them just as much as I do!
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin