Tuesday, August 9, 2011

little did i know

Supplies used:
paper (floral) & accents - Authentique
button, fabric flower & alphas - Noel Mignon 'Salt Water Taffy' kit

I'm a little behind on my pregnancy layouts...slowly but surely I will catch up!

Journaling reads: Little did I know that just 2 days after this picture was taken I would have a sweet new baby girl to love.
I don't think I ever posted on my blog that my actual scheduled c-section date was June 17th. So it came as a bit of a surprise when my water broke on the 9th when I was 38 weeks and 1 day. Apparently Addie just didn't want to wait anymore! What's funny is that also happened with my other daughter. But my son...he decided to wait til his scheduled day. I guess my daughters are impatient ;)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

This is so sweet Michelle!! I love the colors with the black and white photo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin