Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2 months

This little stinker turned 2 months old last week. I caught this big toothless smile during our trip :)

Supplies used:
Noel Mignon Bee's Knees kit
stickers - Crate Paper
journaling card - My Mind's Eye
button - October Afternoon
font - Typenoksidi
I loved how the My Mind's Eye shaped paper looked with my photo so I started with that & built the page from there. Originally I had it backed with a more neutral cardstock but the paper seemed to fade away on that. Once I added the yellow cardstock it really popped.

And as I was adding these photos I realized my journaling was a bit wrong. She eats every 3 hrs, not 4. I think after typing the '4' in 4oz I had that in my brain. Funny how you sometimes don't realize a mistake til you put it on your blog. I'll be fixing that :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Noel said...

Michelle...she is just the cutest! You are a lucky mama!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin