Friday, March 18, 2011

more soup :)

I think I mentioned the other day I got some new Jillibean Soup goodies in the mail just in time to take with me to my retreat last weekend. Can I just say that I {love} their new lines?!! I think I say that every time but their stuff is just 'me'. Love when that happens :)

So here's a few more layouts...
I love how the new lines also have a sticker sheet & a sheet of die cut shapes. Great for embellishing :)
The clouds were cut from one of the patterned papers & I popped them up with some dimensional adhesive. I also added some of that fabulous twine from The Twinery.

Can I just say that I was a bit of an enigma at the retreat because I used a typewriter and my sewing machine. I thought that was a bit funny...
And here's one more...
Using more of those fabulous die cut shapes. I added some rhinestones to those cute butterflies :)
By the way, Noel Mignon is having another blog hop so be sure to come back here on Sunday & check it out!
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin