Thursday, March 17, 2011

50lb lap dog


Happy St. Patty's Day! 

My kids started the morning with green waffles & green milk courtesy of daddy :) 
With green butter on a green plate of course! Personally, I think my husband is trying to get the favorite parent award. I'm not having it... ;)

And yes, we take the kids' cups from restaurants when we go out to eat. What, you don't do that??

I'm home with a sicko. Ben had a fever off an on yesterday so he's home again today. I swear, this has been a really weird year for illnesses & the recurring fever that comes & goes.


I have a quick layout to share today...
Yes, our 50lb puppy thinks he's a lap dog. If you tap your lap & say "come here!" he will plop his front paws (and legs and chest) right up in your lap. If you're sitting on the floor he will try to sit on you. This dog lives to snuggle. 
Sure love that pup :)

Can't wait to see him try to do that at 70-80lbs! hehe

Everything in this layout is new Jillibean Soup, I added the Hambly rub-ons from the Delightfully Domestic kit
Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love this LO of your daughter and pooch!!! So so cute!! I love your pup's name too. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin