Wednesday, March 16, 2011

26 weeks

 Photo courtesy of my son Ben :)

13 weeks to go! (I will be having a planned c-section somewhere in the 39th week)

The baby is about 14 inches long and weighs over a pound and a half.

Feeling good, starting to feel big...especially in the last week. And that is reflected in my weight. At my weigh in at my dr appt last week I had still only gained 1 pound total. I had lost 4 & gained back 5. But I just weighed myself yesterday and I've gained about 6lbs in the last week. huh????

This baby has been very active in the last couple weeks. 
I have been feeling pretty good. The heartburn from the first 14 weeks is pretty much gone with the exception of here and there. My sciatic pain is back but it came back around the time I was working on getting the house ready to sell so I have a feeling it has a lot to do with that.

I don't have any weird cravings other than sometimes a certain food sounds really good and I want it right now! I was craving salads a lot in the end of my first trimester/beginning of the second. And like the other 2 pregnancies form some odd reason I am really craving champagne. Like, I could down a glass of it if I could! Weird cause I can count on one hand the number of times I drink alcohol in a year. Maybe it has to do with craving something fruity & bubbly?? Who knows, I'm weird...

Still hard to believe that I will have a little one in about 3 months from now. So excited!

At this point we're planning on moving before the baby is born. Hopefully that will be the end of April/beginning of May. I've already made an appt with an OB in Spokane during our house hunting trip (thanks Theresa!).

Looking forward to getting a 4D ultrasound in a few weeks. Things are moving right along!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Traci said...

such a cute photo! glad to hear things are going well for mommy and baby!
how exciting, all these new things coming up for you- a new house, state, life, and a new baby!

Grandma K said...

How about trying some cranberry juice with carbonated water. But don't use the flavored waters that have sugar substitutes in them. I've tried this as a substitute for pop (or soda as u southerners call it) and it's really good.

tina in nh said...

What a beautiful picture! Ben did a great job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin