Tuesday, November 15, 2011

pumpkin cobbler

Do you love pumpkin pie?? Then you will looove this recipe. 

I love just about all things pumpkin. Well, except for shakes & drinks...that's kinda weird to me. I like my pumpkin in muffins & desserts! 

One of my favorites is pumpkin pie. Unfortunately no one else in my house likes it. Huh???

Oh well, I figured I'd try this recipe anyway.  And it was super yummy. And I've made it twice in the last couple weeks :) 
I topped it with some whipped cream. Yum. 

The only thing I changed was adding about 1/2 the pecans that were called for in the recipe. And I did use evaporated milk. Other than that I kept it the same.

Recipe found here.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky said...

{DROOL} This was so yummy, I had some the next morning, and wished I could've taken some home! I'd have eaten half the pan! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin