Wednesday, February 2, 2011

must be summertime

I know that seems like an odd blog post given the fact that the midwest just got hit with a bunch of snow! All we had here in southern GA was cold & rain...blah. But the new 'Truly Scrumptious' kit is a sure fire way to drive away the blahs! Sorry, the kit is sold out but there's still one of the extra papers left...and they are so gorgeous!!
This yellow is such an odd shade to photograph and I can't seem to get it right. It really does look prettier in person :) Since the papers were such fun colors I decided to keep my photos black and white.

I cut the flower petals out of that pretty Basic Grey paper & stitched around them for added dimension. I also added some Jenni Bowlin mini alphas (just love those!).

Hopefully some of you won't get hit too hard by the snow...stock up on wood & marshmallows :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful layout, I love where you placed the flowers. I am dreaming of summer, too!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin