Friday, February 4, 2011

birthday boy

I cannot believe my baby boy turned 7 this week! He got to stay home from school on his birthday because he had a fever after school the day before. Thankfully it was just a fluke or something because the fever never came back. 

Instead of a birthday cake I took him out for birthday McFlurries & picked up pizza for dinner.
His birthday party is on Sunday and since he's not a big cake kid I didn't want to make 2 cakes. He was perfectly fine with it!

By the way, that white thing in the back of my van was an awesome thrifty find from this week! I'll be sharing that soon :)

He got 2 sets of Legos (among other things) which made him very happy. It prompted Olivia to pull out one of the sets Santa brought her for Christmas and they've been building ever since they got home from school today.
I love Legos...keeps 'em busy for hours ;)

I'm thanking God that I get to sleep in tomorrow. This week and especially today was filled with lots of errands including getting a bunch of baby gear on sale and at thrift shops. I shudder to think of how much money I spent on baby stuff and I'm nowhere near ready yet!

Oh and I hit 20 weeks on Wednesday! Woo hoo!! Hard to believe I only have about 4 mos and a week to go. Olivia felt the baby move for the first time on Monday. Can't remember if I mentioned that in a previous post or not. Very cool!!! The baby stopped moving before Ben got a chance to feel it but I told him he gets first dibs next time! hehe

The kids are so excited for this baby. I can't wait! But I have to say, a part of me will miss how Ben always kisses my belly now ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin