Friday, July 31, 2009

August Kraft Girl Kits Reveal!

The August kit is now on sale at Kraft Girl Kits so you can now go check it out here!! I had fun working on my first "official" design team projects. I won't bore you with a bunch of "talk", I'll just get right into what I created this month! {click on the images to enlarge}

Oh, my sweet little boy. This picture makes my ovaries twinge. Sorry...can't help it. I added some brown & white baker's twine around the bingo card.

I added more white string in this next one along with a couple buttons. I think I'm addicted to string. I used the squares in the paper to line up my photos and staggered them across the page. The title was cut with the Impact font on my Silhouette.

This one's pretty simple. I added some brown floss sewn on the sides. The title is again cut with the Impact font on my Silhouette.

More white string on this next one. See, addicted.

Just realized how much kraft cardstock I used! Guess I was in a "krafty" mood, eh?!

And a couple cards. I used the chipboard bird that came in the kit and covered it with the patterned paper. Then I sanded the edges and added a little white paint. That blue ribbon didn't come in the kit but it was literally sitting in a basket right next to me and it matched perfectly. I used a foam pop dot to adhere the bird to make up for the bulkiness of the flower.

This next one is pretty simple. I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and added some brown string and a button. The stamped image is the new "God's Beauty" from Stampin' Up!

And last but not least (and my fave), this altered flower pot

I used some of the Sassafras paper whimsies as picture frames. I'm going to be adding a tutorial on the KGK site soon on creating this cute pot.

Be sure and check out the KGK gallery to see all the design team projects. There's a giveaway on the blog this weekend that you can check out here. And the Nov & Dec '08 kits are 50% off and March kit is 25% off! You can check out all of the past kits here.

That's it for now. We're having a yard sale today so I'm hoping for good weather and a lot of traffic coming by my house. I need to get rid of some stuff!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome job Michelle! Love the layouts, cards, and cute tin. I am a little partial to one of them of course. We need to go back!!! Soon!!! B is too cute for words. O is just too bueatiful. Poor guys out there, D is going to get you. LOL
Kellie D.

Rita said...

Gorgeous projects! I especially love your flower pot...what a great idea!

Ranger and Tanner said...

Awesome job Michelle! I have a little addiction to string and twine myself.

*Paula* said...

Wow! You certainly got a lot our of that kit! Awesome work. Your cards are spectacular!

KariAnnS said...

Good gracious you rocked this kit! Look at you go!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin