Thursday, June 18, 2009

no time to play

With our vacation last week and company this week I've had no time to scrap in nearly 2 weeks. But that's ok. We've had lots of fun spending time with family and friends. Good times. But my JBS June kit is calling my name...very loudly! It's so pretty, I can't wait to start creatin' with it!

And I got my Shabby Chic Crafts tags that I won a little while ago. I was so excited to come home from vacation to see these and my JBS kit in the mail, just begging to be opened!! Oh, how these tags are so super cute!! Can't wait to scrap some of my vacation pics with these!!!

I did sneak in a couple minutes to make a couple Father's Day cards for the grandpa's. I don't make a card for my hubby cause the kids take care of that ;)

patterned paper ~ Studio Calico
journaling tag ~ Shabby Chic Crafts
buttons, mini alphas ~ Making Memories
other ~ white gel pen, string

Super simple cards but cute. I hope to get some scrappin' done either this weekend or next week. And then next weekend I'm going to a scrappy weekend with my friend Carol in Helen, GA. Can't wait for that!!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin