Thursday, April 30, 2009

8 years ago

we were here

Jamaica to be specific.

That morning we had breakfast and then hung out at the pool all morning (and got a little too much sun). I'm not sure where everyone else was that came with us for our wedding. I think some were at the other pool near the beach. Around lunch time we parted ways and I went to get my hair done and get ready for the wedding.

Our wedding was on a deck overlooking the ocean. Absolutely beautiful. As we were saying our vows we could hear waves hitting below. It couldn't have been more perfect.

And 8 years, 2 children, 2 dogs, 3 states, many fun times and trials later...here we are!! And I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else. Love you sweetie!!



1 comment:

Tami said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin