Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day fun...{ugh}

We had an early start to Valentine's day on Friday night. Olivia took her daddy to a father daughter dance. She didn't know til that night that she was going. And from what I hear from both of them they had a *really* good time!

While they were out, Ben & I went to the movies for a "date" of our own :)

Then....around 2:30 am Ben woke up not feeling well. He was a bit incoherent so I didn't put 2 and 2 together that he was going to be sick til it was too late. So, needless to say, he got sick everywhere...all over the bathroom, all over me, in his bed, on the floor....ugh. It took forever to get everything cleaned up. Then he needed a bath and I needed a shower. That's just what I wanted to do at 3am!

Saturday was no big deal, we didn't do anything. I wanted to get out of the house so I took Olivia out to the movies. Guess what happened that night? Yep, around 1 am she woke up and got sick. Thankfully she made it to the bathroom. I'm starting to wonder if something in the popcorn made them both sick. Although I didn't get sick so who knows.

Oh, and back to Friday, I made some pretzel hugs for Olivia's class party. Super yum!!

I've been in a creative funk the last week so I didn't end up making anything special for Valentine's day gifts. Hopefully this week that will change.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin