Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Card Holder

Good morning! Are you all keeping warm this morning? Man, my scrap room is the oddest room in the house. It's the hottest in the summer and the coldest in the winter. I'm sitting here with my hands under my legs half the time. Kinda hard to scrap or type on the computer when you're sitting on your hands!

I just have a quick post this morning as I need to get some stuff done around the house. I wanted to share with you the cute card holder we made at stamp club yesterday. I got the idea here.

The base of the card holder is Kiwi Kiss cardstock. The front is decorated with Ski Slope DS papers, Deer Friends stamp set, Real Red & black cardstock, scallop edge punch and Top Note die.

I also embossed the Top Note die with the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder. I also used Two Way glue with Dazzling Diamonds to make the snowflakes shimmer :)

I'm planning on making these for my kids' teachers for Christmas with personalized notecards inside. There's room for 4 notecards and 4 envelopes. I'm thinking of making some of these for the Sunday School teachers, too.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin