Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Home

The decorating is finished...finally! Normally I would have had the house finished a week ago. But with Ben's leg and life in general we're a bit behind this year. There's some things I didn't pull out this year but I'm happy with how the house turned out. It finally feels like the holiday season! Now if I could just get my Advent wreath decorated we'd be all set! I saved a bunch of branches when we trimmed our Christmas tree so I plan on using those. I guess I'd better hurry up since we're already halfway through the candles! Like I said, we're a bit behind this year.

Here's a few pictures of our decorations. My camera is acting up these days so some aren't as great as I'd hoped. But, that's how it goes!

Charlie Brown was my favorite holiday cartoon as a child...and still is my favorite today :)

My Dickens Village is one of my favorite Christmas decorations to pull out. I only have 3 houses but it doesn't matter. I just love it anyway!!














My son's tree is the green one and obviously my daughter's is the pink one. Actually, it's purple lights but they look more pinkish with her pink walls. She calls it pink so I guess that's all that matters, right?! And each of them have a Little People nativity under their tree.

We didn't get a chance to get the lights up along the roof line like usual. But I think with all the other lights around the front of the house it still looks festive!

That white blob on the right side of my house is a polar bear. I told you my camera isn't working all that great lately!

2 comments:

Tami said...

So pretty!! I love all of your decorations.

Carol said...

You did a fabulous job, as usual!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin