Thursday, November 20, 2008

sleep, wonderful sleep

Last night I actually got to sleep through the night :) Ben didn't wake up once which made me so happy. Not just because I got to sleep but because I'm hoping that means his leg is getting better. Plus, he's been so tired between his leg and lack of sleep.

He didn't want to go to school this morning and was on the verge of tears. I hate that. I know he just wanted to stay home with mommy. But honestly, all he's going to do at home is sit and color and watch tv. And he doesn't have school tomorrow so he can make it through one more morning.

And how could he not want to go to school when he gets carted around in his own personal chariot?

This is how his teachers get him around at school. Problem is, when they pulled out the wagon all the other kids wanted to ride in it, too. Hopefully we won't have a bunch of 4 year olds breaking bones to get rides in the wagon!

As I was doing some errands yesterday, I was SO happy to see this:

Did anyone actually believe it would go this low?? I sure didn't. Hard to believe that just a few months ago it was up to $3.89. Ugh, that made me sick. Hopefully it stays under the $2 for a while...pretty please??

I started working on a Christmas planner yesterday. I've had so many ideas in my head the last few weeks that I haven't had the chance to work on. I'm hoping to finish up some stuff for ebay this weekend and then start working on some Christmas presents for the grandparents. Here's a couple sneaky peeks of the planner I'm working on:


I'm finally dipping into the Basic Grey fruitcake papers....that I bought last year!!! The bird die is a Stampin' Up! Sizzix die. Isn't it cute?!

That's it for now. I have about an hour an a half til I go pick up Ben from school. Gotta finish this planner and start a few other projects!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Yeah! Glad to hear Ben is sleeping better (and you too). I hope he ended up having a nice day at school sometimes they just need a little nudge and then they have a blast the rest of the day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin