Monday, November 10, 2008

John McCain is on the phone!!!

Ok, after that last post I thought I'd post something funny.

The day of the election the phone rang all day. I mean ALL DAY. Phone calls from local political people and those from the RNC. One of the times the phone rang in the afternoon the message started "Hi, this is John McCain..." and my daughter who knows all 4 people who were running in the election comes RUNNING into my scrap room and says all excitedly "John McCain is on the phone!!!" So I had to tell her "oh baby, that's just a recorded message" And her kinda bummed out response was "oh..." Too funny!!! She just cracked me up.

I feel very proud that my 6 year old daughter knew all 4 people running for President and VP. I did not discuss details with her. She knows we voted for McCain but not why. I told her that they were all good people but we just agree with one over the other.

1 comment:

Loreluca said...

how sweet! Coco would've been yelling for me, too! Cesar is in Jr. High and I can tell you, it gets NASTY at that level. It is very difficult for kids to be conservative in the public school system. I'm so proud of Cesar for keeping his chin up. Coco also knew who we were voting for, although with limitations... I think it's never too early to start teaching our kids what is right and what is not.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin