Monday, November 10, 2008

pics from Wrapper's Delight

I uploaded my pics from the weekend. Not surprisingly, I took more inspiration photos (layout ideas, albums, etc) than pics of actual people! But it was so much fun to spend a fun weekend with good friends, especially Elizabeth who we haven't seen since May :( It was also neat to meet people I had only "talked" to via blogs like Virginia, Gretchen & Katie among others.

I also won a couple silent auction goodies. The money is going to Operation Christmas Child. The star ornament (I think) was made by Jennifer McGuire. It had "JM" on the bottom and I saw the identical one on her blog. I forgot to look and see who made it when I bid on it. The other ornament was made by Stephanie Howell. I love just about everything she does so I had to bid on that one :)













Here are some more photos of the weekend. The first few pics are of the beautiful fall colors we enjoyed on our way there. I couldn't resist snapping a few (ok, a lot!) pics of those. And how cute are those stockings??! We each got one of those and Santa's elves put goodies in them for us throughout the weekend. I'll have some layouts and other stuff to share tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

Hey, girlie! It was fun to meet you! I am so glad you reindeers had fun!

Tami said...

Wow! No wonder you are in the mood for Christmas. Looks like you had a great time at the crop. Oh and by the way - I love your new hair color. :-)

Loreluca said...

They are so cute! I wish we had an event like that here! I'll have to investigate... looks like a lot of fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin