Monday, November 3, 2008

Election freebies

Hey, just a quick note in case you didn't know.

If you go into Starbucks tomorrow and tell them you voted, they'll give you a free coffee. Now, I'm not a coffee drinker (do you think they'd give me a Coke??) but I was sure to tell my hubby about that one!

Also, if you're in the Birmingham, AL area, Scrap Etc is giving anyone that goes in the store tomorrow with their "I voted" sticker 15% off their entire purchase! Man, I sure wish I was closer!! But I'll be there on Thursday having fun with my friends so it's ok :)

Updated ~ I just heard about a few more freebies. Too bad they didn't mention them about 10 minutes sooner...right as I was driving by Krispy Kreme :)

Krispy Kreme is giving a free star shaped donut to voters. And Ben & Jerry's is giving away a free ice cream to voters.

Have a good day everyone :) Get out and vote!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin