Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Great company

I have to share a great experience I had recently. First, let me tell you how this started. I have this paper holder trolley from Cropper Hopper. When I moved 2 years ago the movers (and I use that term loosly!) "lost" the bottom tray to my cart. Probably the same way they "lost" my husband's mountain bike. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing movers. The guys that moved my stuff out of my house were great. Couldn't have asked for better movers. But...the guys that moved my stuff in here...well, that's another story. Needless to say I had a pretty big claim with them!

Anyway, if you've ever priced these Cropper Hopper carts, you know they're not exactly cheap. This one costs $50. I think I got it for $40 but to me that's still a lot. So, without the bottom tray it's basically useless. Well, last week I decided to email Cropper Hopper to see if they had replacement parts for it and how much it would cost. Guess what they said?? "I'm sorry for your inconvenience and we'd be happy to send you the tray FREE of charge" What?? Do companies still do this?? I'm always amazed when a company goes above and beyond what is necessary. They didn't have to do this. It wasn't their fault that the tray was lost. And I was willing to pay for the part. I was so happy to see it show up on my doorstep yesterday. Well, I'll continue to be their customer, that's for sure!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin