Wednesday, May 7, 2008

School challenge & a layout

The Croppin' Chics are having a school challenge the next 2 weeks. I've already listed a 2pg layout and this is the chipboard tag book that I just finished today that will be listed tonight. I haven't been listing a whole lot of stuff on ebay this year so I guess I'd better get moving if that Disney fund is ever going to grow :)

I know I haven't been posting many layouts lately. It's not that I haven't done any, I've just been working on some to submit to CK and some are for my upcoming layout class next Saturday (gotta keep those a secret!). I will share one with you that we'll be making in class. Lately I've been going through some older photos. This photo of my 2 little ones just made me smile when I saw it :) They were so cute together at that age!! BTW, I'm *so* diggin' the American Crafts vinyl thickers!!! You'll see those a lot on my layouts!! Oh, and I got the idea for this layout from a Cosmo Cricket layout that's on my friend Elizabeth's blog. Thanks for the inspiration!

I just got some new goodies from QVC and Studio Calico today so hopefully I'll have some new stuff to post soon :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So cute! Love what you did with that idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin