Monday, May 5, 2008

Get Well Soon, Mother's Day

Hi everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I managed to get a couple cards made last night...cards that I should have worked on a week ago but oh well! The first one is a get well card for a friend that had surgery last week. I had hoped to get this out to her last week but time has been getting away from me! The style is the same as this card, only instead of putting a pull-out card inside there's a packet of soup! I'd love to say that I came up with this idea all on my own but no, I've seen it done before! The design is mine, though.

The second card is a Mother's Day card made with the Berry Bliss DS papers from Stampin' Up! The top is chocolate chip embossed with the Cuttlebug "Stylized Flowers" embossing folder. I stamped "Happy Mother's Day" on the inside of the card.


That's it for now :) I'm working on my layouts for my Pages class and I'll be able to give you a sneak peek soon!

Supplies:
Get Well Soon card
Stamp sets ~ Seeing Spots, So Many Scallops, Think Happy Thoughts, One of a Kind
Cardstock ~ certainly celery
Stamp pads ~ certainly celery, pumpkin pie, real red
other ~ Boho blossoms, circle & scallop punches, brads, certainly celery grosgrain ribbon

Mother's Day card
Stamp sets ~ All Holidays (inside), So Many Scallops, Think Happy Thoughts
Cardstock ~ purely pomegranate, pretty in pink, chocolate chip, Berry Bliss DS papers
Stamp pads ~ chocolate chip
Other ~ scallop & circle punches, chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin