Wednesday, May 14, 2008

beautiful day

I hope you all out there in blogland are having a great day! We have beautiful weather today, the sun's shining, it's not too hot, my favorite kind of weather! I just got back a little while ago from my daughter's school where they're having Olympic Week. I have to say that I was so proud of her trying her best at all the "competitions" and I think she may not have gotten all of her athletic ability from me (which, trust me, that's a GOOD thing!! lol)

I went outside to take a picture of a layout I did yesterday with my May Studio Calico kit (been *loving* their kits by the way!!). My dogs always want to come out with me like they've never seen me do this before. I mean, I'm out there everyday it seems! I get the best light out there. One of these days I will get some good photo software so that I can scan my stuff and edit that way. But for now, outside it where I must go! Anyway, here's the old man waiting at the door for me

Isn't he a cutie??! He's 13 years old and I've had him since he was 3. I got him from the Golden Retriever Rescue. He was severely neglected and possibly abused, overweight, matted hair, ear mites, you name it. But he's had a good life ever since!!! Don't ya just love his white face?!

And here's the layout that I was out there taking a picture of. If you haven't noticed the trend in me lately, I've been going through older photos. I get into these phases where I'll keep scrappin' photos from a particular time period. That's it for now. Have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin