Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! The night before was full of wind and rain and this is what we woke up to in our front yard

Thankfully that tree isn't right next to the house so it didn't do any damage. It has a few dead branches on it that always fall when we have a good hard rain.

This is what my sweetie kiddos made me for Mother's Day in school last week

It's hard to tell in the photo but the green circle thing is actually my son's handprint in clay. *Love* his preschool teachers! They always come up with the cutest stuff. And Olivia made me a cute little flower pot filled with a handmade flower and photo. So sweet!

Our Sunday was filled with the usual activities ~ Sunday School, church, lunch, come home. And we had one of my favorites for dinner ~ smothered pork chops. You can check out the recipe here.
And the reason for it all ~ my kiddies. 6 years ago I celebrated my first Mother's Day as a mom of a 5 month old baby. And now I have 2 little blessings that I could never live without!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin