Thursday, November 3, 2011

Get your smash on & some new goodies

I'm editing some Halloween pics to share with you all. Til then I have a few non-Halloween things to share :)

The November kits are on sale over at 3 Scrappy Boys. There are 3 kits to choose from:

Main Kit:
Add-On Kit:
Trio Kit:
I'm so thrilled to now be a part of their design team and I can't wait to get the trio kit along with some other goodies from the shop!! Honestly, the only reason I didn't get one of the other kits is because I just purchased some of those same papers before getting on the team. Love that Jillibean Soup paper :) Otherwise I would have ordered more!
********************
Today I have a post up at the 3SB blog about using smash books and how my kids use them as their scrapbooks. 
Head over here to check it out :) 
********************
I'm trying to get caught up on my Project Life albums. Hopefully I'll have some pics to share of those soon :) 
I just got a lovely white box of goodies containing some of Becky Higgins' new page protectors for next year's PL. I haven't ordered a kit for next year because I'm holding out for the Clementine edition :)
********************
And last but not least I'm working on items for my etsy shop including some fun pillows, December Daily and travel albums along with some other goodies. I had planned on opening in October but that didn't happen. 

I'm shooting for this weekend but I have picked up some kind of nasty cold so we'll see how much I get done this week. But I'll be sure to keep you posted!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the 3SB kits!!! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Becky said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the kids' books! And, call me crazy (okay, you didn't really have to), I thought the drawing looked *just* like Shel Silverstein and then it was! ha ha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin