Saturday, July 23, 2011

I was up til 3am

...on Thursday night. 

And last night til around 2am. 

Of course, some of that time was spent feeding little one :) 

But mostly it was enjoying the quiet of the house & getting a little crafty. I've missed it oh so much. It's amazing how therapeutic scrapbooking can be. It felt so good to be able to create again. It's been a while.
I created this layout for Addie's scrapbook using the latest Noel Mignon kit Salt Water Taffy. Such a great kit. I'm so inspired to create more & will probably use lots of bits for Addie's Project Life album as well.
I also hit up one of the local fabric stores yesterday & was re-inspired to do some sewing. I still have yet to do Addie's quilt for her nursery or some burp cloths (cause the girl is like her sister & likes to spit up!). 
I also found some adorable Dr. Seuss flannel Christmas fabric that the kids want pj's made out of. And I need to make some throw pillows for our new couch. So I need to get crackin'!!

I sooo need a few more hours in the day... :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww... she is so cute!!! Cute page!! Fun fabric finds!! The top two look like some of MME's patterns!

Anonymous said...

Awe cute, Love the scrapbook. I need to catch up on my scrapbooking!



I'm having a giveaway on my blog...

www.suite4e.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin