Monday, May 23, 2011

WA or bust

I wanted to share a layout I posted on the Noel Mignon blog last week. It was my first chance to scrapbook in a few weeks and man it felt good! Oh how I've missed my hobby!!! I have almost all of my supplies unpacked & somewhat organized...still have yet to find the handle to my cutter but I'm still holding out hope that it'll turn up!

Created with Noel Mignon's Mary Ellen kit
Red alphas from Jump & Jive


I wanted to create a 'recap' layout of our road trip. Not a ton of details, just highlights, because I plan on scrapping about it in my Project Life album (which is now 3-4 weeks behind) and in my travel journal. I'll probably also do a separate 2 pager about Mt. Rushmore since that was a pretty significant stop along our journey.

But I wanted a layout to show some of the highlights of our trip.
That brown scallop above the top left photo is actually one of the ribbon packages that came in the kit.


I know the photos are of the best quality but I'm still working from my hubby's laptop without my photo editing software.
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin