Wednesday, March 2, 2011

hey look snow!

Noel Mignon 'Truly Scrumptious'
Martha Stewart punch
EK Success labels punch
Tim Holtz tiny attacher
American Crafts crochet flowers 
 
I was looking through my pictures trying to decide what to scrap when I came across some lone pics of my daughter grabbing the remnants of a very small snowfall we had last Christmas. I immediately thought of the Truly Scrumptious kit with all of the pinks, reds & blues. I know it's not a 'wintery' kit but the colors matched perfectly with my daughter's pinkalicious coat :)
I really like the little pop of yellow with the turquoise polka dot paper. (It killed me to not use the other side that had all the fun banners on it!) I added some stitching around the outside of the layout along with the a few other spots to add interest.
Again, I know this crocheted flower is not 'wintery' but I don't care, the colors fit with my layout and I thought it looked cute!

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin