Saturday, February 12, 2011

sick...

I'm ready for this week to be over. It's been a trying week. A very trying week. And tiring...

It's been a week of 2 chorus performances by the 3rd graders. Both of which my daughter got to read her paper on George Washington and 5 questions she would ask him. In typical Olivia form it was quite comical :)

It was a week with an ultrasound of our little peanut with not a whole lot to show because the tech was, well, not all that great. Not too thrilled with her. And on top of that the baby was facing inward so...no good pics. I'm planning on getting one of those 4D ultrasounds in about 8 wks.
 
It was a week of filling out Valentines & coming home with tons in return.

It was a week filled with a trip to the principal's office after a school worker thought it appropriate to berate my daughter & send her away bawling her eyes out for no good reason. Yeah, this mama doesn't go for that and this lady quickly found that out. Not sure why some people feel the need to do that to kids. Sadly, I don't think she 'gets' it. Unfortunately, she was too busy trying to tell me how she was right.

It was a week filled with another lost tooth. It's been a while since the tooth fairy visited this house. Very exciting morning this morning!

It's been a week of feeling like crud for the majority of the week. It started on Wednesday with what I thought was allergies. I quickly realized by Thursday that it was more than that. Yesterday was the worst, today is a tad better but not by much. I still feel like I've been hit by a truck about a thousand times. Being pregnant and sick is no fun.

It's been a week of trying to make big decisions for our family including a possible move. It's stressful to try and uproot your family yet again but we're all ready for a change. I'm praying for God's wisdom to make the decision that's best for our family. That decision isn't always the easiest one!

I hope you all have had a good week!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jen said...

You just can't move! My Trio will be in Preschool in the fall and our new babies are going to be SO close together!

Tami said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well Michelle. I hope you get better soon. We had the crud at our house last week... the flu is awful this year! Okay... where might you be moving to? Please say Colorado.. please say Colorado!! LOL

Jill said...

I'm sorry to hear about your bad week. :( Isn't it cute when kids want to know more personal information about the toothfairy? My one cousin wanted to know if she could get a bag of fairy dust! She got it too! ;)

Kim's Treasures said...

You sure have had a lot on your plate! I'm so sorry you're week has been not so great! Hopefully you'll be feeling much better soon! Cute letter to the tooth fairy and a big bummer that lady was not nice to your daughter! You're like me, no one talks to my kid like that!

Hugs and well wishes!
Kim

Traci said...

so sorry u haven't been feeling well!! if i were closer i would make you some chicken noodle soup!!
way to go mama bear taking care of one of her cubs at school! i am so with you on that stuff!!!
loved the toothfairy's signature- glittery and all!
take care!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin