Monday, February 14, 2011

having fun at Animal Kingdom!

I shared this layout a few weeks back over on the Noel Mignon blog but I don't think I shared it here.
Noel Mignon's Very Virginia kit used for this layout

During our Disney trip last month we spent about a day and a half over at the Animal Kingdom. The kids rode Expedition Everest multiple times (it quickly became one of their faves!) along with catching some shows, riding rides, seeing the  Jammin' Jungle parade and a special VIP safari & dinner (I'll share that one later...it was awesome).

For me it's really hard to pick a favorite park at Disney because I love them all for different reasons. But we definitely love Animal Kingdom!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Michelle, I love the little photos along the bottom of the large one! Are they 2 x 3 sized?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin