Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the story of Tucker

You all know how we added a new pup to our family a couple months ago. Well, I've been dying to use the new Very Virginia kit from Noel Mignon so I cracked into it and created a page about Tucker's arrival!

You might think this kit wouldn't be good for dog pics, that maybe it's more of a feminine kit. I don't think Tucker would think this layout of him looks girly at all ;) Goes to show you just how versitale Noel's kits are!
I sprayed some of the Maya Road mist on the My Mind's Eye paper. I also used the chipboard letters as a mask for Tucker's name & then outlined with a black pen to make it stand out. All you have to do is put the chipboard letters on your paper (or whatever you want to use as a mask) and spray the mist. When it's dry, take the letters off!
After spraying my page with the mist, I also took the lid off and flicked some paint onto the paper. That's how you get some of those blobs on there. 

By the way, there's a challenge going over on the Noel Mignon challenge blog to use your mists on a layout. Head over here to check it out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin