Monday, January 3, 2011

Favorite layouts of 2010

I thought it'd be fun to do a post of some of my favorite layouts from 2010. I saw a bunch of posts on this last year and didn't get a chance to do it myself. Originally my blog title was 'top ten favorites' but then I couldn't narrow it down to 10 :) So here goes in no particular order...

I noticed that a lot of the layouts I love the most are based on the photos. Do you ever notice that you tend to scrap 'happier' when the photos are fun or bright?? I do. And happy photos seem to reflect a happy layout :) You'll notice that most (but not all) of my favorite layouts are in greens, yellows & blues...also my favorite colors! Sometimes when I push myself out of my comfort zone I like the result, like in the 'Exhausted' layout which is not typically my style. And sometimes...not so much. And those layouts aren't on this post! hehe

One thing I also noticed is that my favorite layouts mostly come from the first half of this year...when I wasn't as rushed, and tired, and stressed. When I could spend more time on my layouts. So I plan on taking more time on my layouts from now on and not making myself so rushed.

I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite layouts from last year. 

Happy New Year!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin