Tuesday, January 11, 2011

icy days

We got home from Disney about 10:30pm on Sunday night just in time for freezing rain & snow. Thankfully we missed most of it on our drive home as it hit our area and north to Atlanta. 


But because of all the freezing conditions school has been canceled so far this week. And quite honestly I was sooo thankful because I contemplated keeping the kids home on Monday anyway. We needed a bit of time to recuperate from our trip!! We had a great time & I'll be sharing more pics this week :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Michelle, I am so glad you didn't get much of it on your drive home. I didn't realize you were so far south. We got 5 inches! And it's still going with sleet/flurries today. Enjoy your snow days!

Jill said...

Great to hear that you arrived home safe! I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin