Friday, December 3, 2010

96

Do you know what that number represents?? 

37 of these...
and 59 of that big one on the right...
I had my last injection last night. Woo hoo!!! Now maybe my hips can get back to normal. Cause right now they're all lumpy like cottage cheese. ewwww! hehe It'll be so nice to not hear these words from my husband as he's trying to find a 'good' spot to give my shot "God, this looks terrible. I can't find a spot that doesn't have a lump!"

It's all worth it. All of it. Remind me of that the night before my c-section. Cause I guarantee I'll be freaking out that night... Now maybe we can get to more of the 'normal' stuff of pregnancy :)

I'm hoping to be back later today with the first few pages of my December Daily!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jill said...

It'll be SO worth it when your little bundle of joy arrives! You can do it!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin