Thursday, September 30, 2010

embryo transfer scheduled

...for tomorrow! This is it. I was planning on Sunday and had that all set in my head. But once again God proved to me that I am not at all in control here!

After looking at them today the embryologist feels that it would be better to put them in tomorrow rather than wait until Sunday.

So I will go in tomorrow and see what my doctor has to say about my embryos and we will decide how many to put in.

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments throughout my journey. They mean more to me than you can possibly imagine!!


Kim's Treasures said...

Will say a prayer for you! Thinking of you!

Jen said...

stick embryos, stick :-)

Jen @ said...

That is great. I will keep you in my prayers.


Jill said...

The bright side of having them put in tomorrow? A couple less days to worry about having them put in! :)

Love and prayers,


Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle...
My fingers are crossed... our prayers continue to go your way...
Melissa in WI

Blog Widget by LinkWithin