Saturday, September 18, 2010

Butterfinger cookies

It was very evident by the chocolate cake and pretzels in my shopping cart Wednesday that someone in my house was having a visit from Aunt Flo this week. All you ladies out there can relate so I'm just gonna throw that out there. 

And if you're one of the 3 guys that read my blog....well, sorry guys! But one of you is my husband so you already know this information! hehe

Anyway...
I had a major cookie craving.

Major

So I pulled out my handy dandy cook book and found one of my faves - Butterfinger cookies. I got this recipe from one of the first cookie swaps I went to years ago and I've been making them ever since. They're really easy to make and oh.my.goodness are they good. You must try them!!!

Here's the recipe. Excuse the smears & stains on the recipe. Like I said, I've used this recipe a lot. (By the way, I don't roll them into balls. I just use a small scoop and it works out just fine) Enjoy!!


2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Sounds delicious!!! I love cookies, no matter the time of month. :-)!!

Kim's Treasures said...

My hubby would LOVE them! That's his favorite candy bar! I wish I wasn't allergic to peanuts! They look soooo good!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin