Friday, July 30, 2010

a few CHA faves

Every time CHA rolls around I'm sitting at home on my computer secretly wishing I could be there drooling over all of the new goodies that are coming out. And boy are there some yummy yummies coming out this go around!!! 

Here are some of my faves from what I've seen so far...

image copyright Jillibean Soup
Of course I had to start with Jillibean Soup since they're one of my absolute favorite companies right now. I'm loving all of their new stuff but I am luh-oving the Christmas Chestnut Soup & Pasta Fagioli lines. Totally drooling... But then again, I'm drooling over all of their new goodies. Head over to their blog to check it all out. (Monster Stew is pretty darn cute, too!!)

And I spotted this fun 'Toil & Trouble' line from The Girls' Paperie. Just love it!
image copyright The Girl's Paperie

The Prima canvas stuff has me uber-excited...
Seriously, a canvas purse shaped album??? Be still my beating heart. I wonder if there's other colors they come in....

And check out this from May Arts...
Sooo pretty...

I'm sure there's a bunch more that I haven't seen yet (or found pics for yet). I know Jenni Bowlin is coming out with some fun stuff. And I can't wait to see what's new for October Afternoon & Lily Bee Design. Dear Lizzy has some super cute stuff, too. Head over to the Sweet Memories blog ~ they've posted a bunch of goodies from CHA!

So what are you eying from CHA???

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm pretty sure that ribbon is May Arts. I have some, in different colors. And it's definitely May Arts.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up. Don't want you to go searching for it and not be able to find it because of the brand. That would be awful! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin