Monday, January 18, 2010

my new love

I have a new love...

I've been wanting one of these for a *very* long time. And when I saw a good deal on one I snatched it up!! And I'm so excited to actually take some decent pictures. You know, once I really figure out how to work it!! hehe


Last year I had to buy a new camera because I dropped my other one. Not once. Not twice. I can't even tell you how many times that camera was dropped. At least 10 times at our last Disney trip. I guess 20th times a charm!! Anyway, I bought a Nikon Coolpix because that's what my last one was and I like it. So I figured I'd stay with the same thing. Well, I don't know what they did in the last couple years but I hated this camera. I don't know how many times pictures didn't turn out, they looked gray, blurry, etc. 


But not anymore!! And I'm so excited to finally take good pictures at Disney World!! And I made a little accessory for my new buddy...


Now I just need to remember to *not* drop this one!! 



Photobucket

3 comments:

Cheryl B. said...

Good for you. You can now make many more "good" memories. I know you are excited, This ranks right up there with a new baby.

lauriec said...

You're going to love your SLR! We got one a couple yrs ago (Hunter bought it when he was deployed) & it's so fun!

Can't wait to see your Disney pics!

Tami said...

Can't wait to see your Disney pictures!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin