Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bugsy



We've added a new furry member of the family. Despite the fact that we already have 2 dogs in the house, my daughter has been talking about wanting a hamster. Quite honestly I think she just wants a pet that's her very own. What kid doesn't want that?? So we took a trip to the pet store to "look" (mistake #1!). In talking with the employee there we decided that a hamster might not be a good fit (I won't bore you with the reasons). 


So then we decided to look at the guinea pigs. Oh, how they were so cute. I had no idea that they would sit and snuggle in your lap! Learn something new every day. Needless to say we came home with a new pet ~ Bugsy. And if you've seen the movie 'Bedtime Stories' then you know where she got the name from! It's her early birthday present since her birthday is shortly after Christmas and she just couldn't wait. She woke me up no less than 10 times between last night and this morning to tell me what he was doing. She's been so sweet with him :)

 
And I have to say, I think he's pretty cute, too. There was also a black & white one at the store that I really wanted. I think Bugsy needs a buddy ;)


Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin