Saturday, December 19, 2009

blizzard bites ~ batch #2



I just got done wrapping up a second batch of blizzard bites. Actually, this is technically my 3rd batch since the last one was a double batch. Anyway, I tried my best to keep from eating them all myself! They're yummy :) This time I made up some bags for my Sunday school kids and also my kids' Sunday School teachers. 

For the kids, I used some little gift boxes I had leftover from last year. I got these at Hobby Lobby and I just love how cute they are! I added a Christmas tag on the front (totally copied my friend Tami on this one, you can check out hers here!)

I printed the tags on white cardstock, used my mega circle & giga scallop circle punches, then added some ribbon.



For the Sunday School teachers I used windowed coffee bags and stamped snowflakes with red Stazon. I added one of my Christmas tags along with a cute clothespin to hold it on.


My friend Tami also used these coffee bags to package up some blizzard bites in a cute way. You can check it out here.


I think this about wraps up my gifts for the season. Now I can spend the next few days before Christmas hanging out with my kids, making gingerbread houses, watching Christmas movies and having fun :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tami said...

Very cute Michelle! Isn't it nice to have everything done so you can enjoy this week?Good for you! Today is my last day of getting it all done so I can focus on all the "fun".

Totallyscrappy said...

Super cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin