Tuesday, October 27, 2009

fall tote bags

Well, it's 4 days until Halloween. Can you believe it?!! I certainly can't. Somehow I lost the month of October...not sure how. Remember that pretty fall looking material I showed in a previous post? Well, I made some fall tote bags with that pretty fabric. And oh how I love it :)

excuse the coloring in the photos...rainy & overcast weather for days leads to yucky photos

I've had a lot of fun making these tote bags. I made 2 large ones and, of course a mini-tote.  

 
 
I made those cute flower using this Heather Bailey tutorial. I just didn't layer mine cause I found those cute buttons. I really like these bags because they're perfect for throwing a few things in and running out the door. And, of course, I will have my bags in my etsy shop soon. Still trying to finish up Halloween projects so it may take me a day or 2 to get them up.

And speaking of my etsy shop, right now all Halloween items ship for free. I have one more of the Halloween wall hanging kits left along with some embellishment sets.

Once those are gone I'll be switching over the Christmas. Can you believe it's coming in less than 2 months?!! The link to my shop is on the right ------------>>>>>

Photobucket

3 comments:

gekko422 said...

Cute bags!! I have been thinking about taking a sewing class, maybe this will motivate me!!

Katie R. said...

So cute, Michelle! I really like how the smaller bag turned out.

Julie said...

I love these totes. I have to make 6 totes in the next month for Christmas for my daycare little ones to hold all the goodies I'm making them. These look like something I can do. I'll have to check out the tute. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin