Friday, September 11, 2009

Kraft Girl Kits SALE!!!!

After reading some of your comments in the last post, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with homework issues!! One thing I forgot to mention, my daughter gets a quarter a day for doing her homework/studying without whining but she also has to pay me a quarter out of the jar if there is whining. I know, I'm mean...but that's how it goes!

Now, onto the sale.....

There's a great deal going on over at the Kraft Girl Kits site. Purchase a June, July, August or September kit and get the November or December kit for just $5!!! That's an awesome deal guys! This deal runs Friday through Sunday and once the kits are gone....they're gone!

Here's pics of the kits.

Purchase one of these:

June

July

August

September


And get one of these for $5:

November
December
You can head over here for more details!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin