Friday, September 25, 2009

3 months...

til Christmas!!!!

Are you ready?? I've already been thinking about many projects I want to get done for, not only christmas, but Halloween & Fall in general. I managed to squeeze in some early Christmas shopping at Toys R Us today. And I've stored away a few toys that I bought last year. My goal every year is to be pretty much done shopping before December starts. That way I can actually enjoy the season and all that it's about without having to worry about battling the crowds to shop for last minute gifts.

Plus, all of our family live in other states so that means shipping things out. And let me tell you, you do NOT want to go to the post office in December if you don't have to!!! 

And in preparing for the holidays I've not only been thinking about what to get my kids & our family for Christmas but things like:  what our Christmas card will look like this year, teacher gifts, classroom gifts, decorations, etc.

I did this card last week when the holiday spirit hit me.


I stamped the bird out separately, cut it out and then used pop dots to make it stand out. The heart was punched with my SU heart punch. And I'm loving my new Martha Stewart punch. I also used green stickles to make the wreath stand out more a bit.


Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin