Wednesday, June 24, 2009

summer toes

There's a layout challenge/contest over at pagemaps blog. And since I love pagemaps I thought I'd give it a whirl! BTW, if you don't have their book with the pull-out cards, you really should take a look at it. I have them and the cards are great for taking to a crop!

Anyway, this layout may seem silly to some. But to me it's all about who I am. I wear flip flops probably 9 mos out of the year (now that I live in the south). I love painted toes. I love sandy feet. And this layout is all about that :)

I also managed to sneak in one of the Shabby Chic Crafts tags I won under one of the flowers :)

All products from June Studio Calico kit
Also used ~ Shabby Chic tag, buttons, & Fiskars apron lace punch

2 comments:

Tami said...

I wear flips flops all the time too Michelle. Not as much as when I lived in CA but every chance I get here in Colorado I do. If it's not flip flops then it's Uggs. I must have something against socks! :-) Cute layout!

Stacy Milford said...

LOVE your layout! It is so much fun! & yes, I have the PageMaps book...love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin