Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Discover your scrap style

That's the online class I'm taking right now over at Noel Mignon given by the fabulous Virginia :) Great class!! And I'm always of the thinking that you can never know too much about scrapbooking...there's always something new to learn!

So anyways, we had to make a design workbook out of a manilla folder and I thought I'd share mine. If you checked my blog earlier today, you'll notice that I've changed my design workbook. I decided I didn't like the first one I came up with so I redid it. Yes I did. It was bugging me!

So here's the revised version:

I'm off to go swimming with the kiddos!
*************************************************************************************
By the way, please pray for Parker & Noah. Parker is very sick right now and little baby Noah is having eye surgery today.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin