Saturday, May 16, 2009

a quick post

Just a quick post with some layouts I finished up this week.

My Little Shoebox is having another design team call. I don't expect to hear from them but oh how nice it would be if I did!! There's a lot of great talent out there so you just never know. Someone might decide they like my stuff! And if not, I still like it and so do my kids and that's all that matters, right?? (But oh how nice would it be to be on a design team and get new goodies in the mail!! I'm just sayin'...a girl can dream, right?)

patterned papers ~ My Little Shoebox
bingo card ~ Jenni Bowlin
pink flower ~ KI Memories
rub-ons ~ Hambly, Pink Paislee

To make the white flower I used a script stamp and brown Stazon (stamped right on the flower)

patterned papers ~ Crate Paper, Studio Calico
tags ~ Jenni Bowlin, Shabby Chic Crafts
chipboard shapes,brad ~ Sassafras
thickers ~ American Crafts

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend :)

Updated ~ holy cow...just went over to the MLS blog and they've had 400 submissions for the DT call!! Man, that makes the odds darn near small (but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!)

3 comments:

lovingmytwoboys said...

Love those Layouts! My fingers are crossed for you- they better not pass you up for the DT! Miss ya!

Kelly said...

I DEFINTELY think you should be on a design team. Your stuff is great!

Michelle Whitlow said...

thanks guys! Didn't get it...400 submissions and only 5 spots :(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin