Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter photo shoot #1

Well, our spring break is coming to an end. I know most parents can't wait til their kids go back to school but I rather like having mine at home. We get to sleep in, eat meals when we want (like breakfast at 10am), do what we want. Love it. Can't wait for summer vacation!

I took the kids outside to get some pics in their Easter outfits. I don't know why I've never thought about doing this ahead of time before. But when I saw Virginia do it a light bulb went off atop my head! Gee, I don't have to get the kids outside on Easter morning and rush to get pics before heading off to church?? Oh, and did I mention trying to do this without getting feet all soaking wet from the dew that's still on the morning grass? Hey, still new at this parenting thing. I've only been doing it for 7 years!

Anyway, here's a few of the kiddos. Enjoy :)

I love that my new camera takes pics in sepia and I don't have to upload them and then change it. I didn't realize what I'd been missing!

BTW, my son picked out that tie. I don't think I've ever dressed him in one. But he decided this year he wanted to dress like daddy. So cute!

One good thing about the kids going back to school next week...I'll have more time to get crafty. And I've got a bunch of ideas swirling around in my head!

Have a wonderful and blessed Easter everyone!!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

You got some wonderful photos! Your kids are so cute. :) Love the pensive looking ones of the little dude and the dress spinning around.

Isn't it so much easier to do it ahead of time? I did that 2 years ago due to weather (I had to do it after the fact, because Easter itself was so cold) and now I've set it up ever since. MUCH easier!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin