Friday, March 13, 2009

a quick post

I just had a sec so I thought I'd do a quick post. I'm in the middle of cleaning the house. It seems as though there are piles *everywhere* which drives me nuts!! I was in the middle of spring cleaning when the snow hit a week and a half ago. Then I had the carpet cleaners out the next week so everything had to be moved out of the rooms. So it has left my house in disarray.

So anyway, I thought I'd just share a few random things with you since I have nothing too "scrappy" to share at the moment (I'm hoping to remedy that tomorrow!)

First of all, look at the sky we had last night

love it. It *so* made me forget how crazy my kids were driving me...if only for a minute or 2 :)

And check out the little piggies...
can't get enough of 'em!!

And I don't know if you remember but back in January Two Peas had a thing where if you uploaded 20 layouts you got $20 to spend? Well, I took my time trying to decide what I wanted (we had til the end of Feb). Hey, how often does someone give you $20 to just go spend on scrap stuff?? So anyway, I finally decided on the Ali Edwards stamps

I've been wanting these since before Christmas but didn't want to spend the money. Cause those who know me know I don't exactly need anymore stamps!! I haven't had a chance to play with these yet, but again I'm hoping to tomorrow. I also bought a few papers from October Afternoon.

I finally had a chance to finish up some overdue thank you cards


Cheep Talk stamp set, Pacific Point & Old Olive stamp pads


And today I got these out in the mail

yep, having some friends over to watch the Twilight movie when it comes out on DVD next Sat. What can I say, we're obsessed!!!

That's it for now. TGIF!!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Oh, I want to see the movie too!! Gosh I wish we lived closer!! :-( Beautiful invitations.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin