Tuesday, March 17, 2009

kiss me I'm Irish

well, only part Irish. Does that count?? I wish I would've thought ahead and made some green food. I suppose I still could but I just have too much stuff to do today. Cleaning, shopping, picking up kids from school, cleaning...blah, blah, blah. Don't you wish you had my life?? Actually, that probably sounds like most of you moms out there, doesn't it?!

So since I probably won't be doing anything creative today, or if I do it'll be into the wee hours of the night, I figured I'd share a quick card that we did at stamp club on Sunday. Kellie ~ still mad at you for standing us up AGAIN!! just kidding...kind of!! heehee

We made this cute slider card. The little apple slides back and forth in the "track". I found a video on how to make these cute cards on Chic n Scratch so you can head there to find out how to make it. I just modified the measurements a little.


Stamp sets: Tart & Tangy, Birthday Whimsy
Summer picnic DS paper
Colors: old olive, real red, whisper white


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin