Monday, March 16, 2009

cards from scraps

So I had some scraps leftover from a monthly kit that I was going to throw into my scrap bin and then I decided to whip up a few quick cards. The strips of patterned paper gave me instant inspiration for some simple (yet cute!) cards. You'll notice they all seem similar but yet each is a bit different. It always feels good to use up scraps, doesn't it??

Excuse the lighting in the photos. It's been rainy, rainy, rainy here which means gloomy photos! I tried to brighten them up a bit. Click on the image to make larger.




This one has a little window to see through to the birdie on the inside.










birds on both cards are from the Cheep Talk stamp set


Happy Monday everyone!

BTW, someone had left me a comment about getting in touch with me. My email is under my profile. Feel free to contact me :)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin